Kill the Wurizon Guy! Kill the Wurizon Guy!

This is awful!

Wow Ive honestly never seen anything worse on the front page. The animation was satisfactory, but the humor and sound effects were so off! I don't understand how anyone could find this funny. I enjoy you're other stuff but however much this phone company is paying you to make this flash you deserve less. I think you need to think hard about you're comedy and not just throw together a bunch of tired old jokes.

Modified Modified

pretty damn good

i believe u have tons of animation potential if u had the motivation to develop even further. I want you to consider collaborating with me on a flash. If you watch mine, you'll see my ability to write stories and humor, something both of your flashes are somewhat lacking and i think if we were to work together we could make the front page easily.

mr-shmu responds:

This sounds like a plan! I will work with you guys in a second. just email me whenever telling me whatever idea you have. and also I'm comming up with some dialog based toons so its not as if i CAN'T come up with funny skits. this is just the begining.
later, Adrian

Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

What a tribute should be

no matter how sick you are of the pbj song, this is still so good. I was really expecting a half baked revival but this was a monumental rebirth! No one make a tribute to anything unless its this good.5/5

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

CRAZY

Yes, i am admittedly one of the few people over ten years old to get a ds and man did i ever get knocked for it. But this truly inspired demonstration of how much fun the system could be..how much potential it has..reminded me of why i bought it the first place. It also makes me wonder why the ninteendo cant come up with this shit and instead put out nintendogs. I fucken hate nintendogs.5/5.

GunRun GunRun

Blew my mind!

The quality of this game was fantastic! It put an original spin on a classic concept and the upgrades modes and bonuses never stopped surprising and impressing me. I wish i could someday make gamess like this. I wish i could give it more than 5/5.

Mario Tetris: GM Edition Mario Tetris: GM Edition

Well Done

This is honestly the most fun I've had playing tetris in a very long time. The pace was good, the difficulty was spot on and it didn't get boring fast (which is saying a lot for tetris). Definitely 5/5.