Kill the Wurizon Guy! Kill the Wurizon Guy!

This is awful!

Wow Ive honestly never seen anything worse on the front page. The animation was satisfactory, but the humor and sound effects were so off! I don't understand how anyone could find this funny. I enjoy you're other stuff but however much this phone company is paying you to make this flash you deserve less. I think you need to think hard about you're comedy and not just throw together a bunch of tired old jokes.

Modified Modified

pretty damn good

i believe u have tons of animation potential if u had the motivation to develop even further. I want you to consider collaborating with me on a flash. If you watch mine, you'll see my ability to write stories and humor, something both of your flashes are somewhat lacking and i think if we were to work together we could make the front page easily.

mr-shmu responds:

This sounds like a plan! I will work with you guys in a second. just email me whenever telling me whatever idea you have. and also I'm comming up with some dialog based toons so its not as if i CAN'T come up with funny skits. this is just the begining.
later, Adrian

Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

What a tribute should be

no matter how sick you are of the pbj song, this is still so good. I was really expecting a half baked revival but this was a monumental rebirth! No one make a tribute to anything unless its this good.5/5

Justice League: Countdown Justice League: Countdown

pretty good

Dont get me wrong, you're in my favourite authors and i love your x-men stuff, but this one just wasn't on par with the humor. It had potential but in my opinion just didnt live up to it. I would love to see some more justice league that has maybe a bit more edge, like your previous works. 3/5